So, you’re considering getting IT Support for your business. You’ve coped without it so far and are wondering just what value it might bring to your company. Besides making any sort of technical difficulty much easier to solve, in this post we’re going to outline 5 other reasons your business needs IT support… Let’s get started, shall we?
5 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Support
- 01. Keep data safe and your business protected. Over 36 billion records were breached in the first 3 quarters of 2020 (RiskBased). How secure is your business’ data, and more importantly, how safe is your customer’s data? An IT Support provider will be able to protect your business with full and thorough cyber security as well as monitor and test your systems for any potential threats.
- 02. Maintain equipment and software. Unfortunately, with technology, it’s not always as simple as plug and play, there is often maintenance required. It is the job of an IT professional to keep everything not only in working order, but using the fastest and most updated software available. Whether it be updating licenses or removing outdated software, an IT technician is in charge of all maintenance of your technology.
- 03. Future-proof your business and its operations. As an expert in the field, an IT professional will be able to help you future proof your technological solutions. They’ll know of new products and services available and be able to get your business one step ahead. Whether it be migrating your entire workforce to the cloud or installing remote working solutions, they can help with anything you may need. They’ll also be able to advise you with which equipment or software to invest in, saving you both time and money in the long run.
- 04. Assist with any issues and resolve promptly. Whether it be a problem printing from a new laptop or a forgotten password, an IT technician will be able to support your team with any day to day issues they may have. Small technical difficulties can lead to huge breakdowns in productivity. Having a dedicated team to solve these issues gives you more time to do what matters, and saves your team getting stuck in knots trying to resolve issues.
- 05. Efficient disaster recovery. Should the worst happen, an IT technician will be able to get your business back up and running, no matter the scale of the disaster. How? By working through their disaster management plan set-up when they joined your business. An effective plan will have you back in action with minimal downtime, no matter the scale of the disaster.
Having a dedicated IT support technician can not only save you time, but money too. They are able to find you the best solutions for your business as well as resolve any issues as and when they arise.
In need of IT Support for your business? We offer a 24/7 service complete with instant chat and monthly reports. We’re based in Southampton and cover the entire Hampshire area. Our pricing structure is very simple, just pay per user, per month. Sound good? Drop your details in the form below and we’ll be in touch!